What is this about?

This blog is to gather your stories.

I want to know about the private lives that go on in public spaces, the places we take for granted as being neutral, ordinary and just someplace to pass through.

Think of parks, toilets, libraries, museums, car parks, shopping centres. Nothing special ever happens there right? Wrong.

Amazing things happen to people right in front of the world in the places where no one thinks to look for the extraordinary going on before their very noses.

If something life changing happened to you, be it good or bad, then share it with me here...

Put in as much info as you are comfortable with, a place name is enough and you can stay as anonymous as you'd like.

Friday 6 August 2010

Public Spaces - Private Lives: Welcome and please share

Public Spaces - Private Lives: Welcome and please share: "Hello and welcome... Sitting in the public loo with my two year old, waiting for him to 'get the poo out' as he liked to put it I gazed aro..."

1 comment:

  1. When I was about 7 we were on holiday in Yorkshire somewhere and I saw a tramp in the loos in the town washing her clothes in the sink. It was so sad but it made me think of tramps differently after that.

    ReplyDelete